Wednesday, February 12, 2014

My First Video Tutorial - WOOHOO!

WOOHOO!  I finally uploaded my first video tutorial. It's really a slide-show set to music, but it's my best for now. . .working on the actual 'VIDEO' thing. :)

I have been making party favors and such for years, so I just combined the stamping and favor making.


Mini Card with Side Pockets for some gum sticks.

You can find the video at YouTube. . . have a peek. Subscribe. . .I do plan on adding more videos real soon!!

Supplies Used:

Crumb Cake Paper (7-1/2 X 3-3/4 and 6-3/4 X 1)
Pattern Paper: I used the More Amore Specialty DSP* (hurry, it's in the Clearance Rack)
     7 pieces: 1@ 2-7/8 X 3-/8, 4@ 1-7/8 X 3-5/8, 2@ 5/8 X 3-5/8 
Label Love Bundle Set: Stamps & Punch (I love buying the bundles)
Raspberry Ripple Stamp Pad (I bought it in the 2012-2014 In Color Card Stock and Stamp Pad Kit)
Adhesives: Sticky Strip and Tombow Multipurpose Glue and/or SNAIL Adhesive
Other Tools: Paper Trimmer and Simply Scored, also.

Of course, you need gum. As long as you use a stick gum, it will work out great.

Well, I hope my video and supplies list help you in making this Mini Card Treat Pocket for family and friends, or your kids' classmates.

Enjoy!
Gloria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment