Thursday, February 13, 2014

Hi, All!

This is my Friends Defined card.  I was making a card for a good friend of mine and decided to share with you.  I hope you send this off to your Best Friend(s).

You can find the video at YouTube.  Please subscribe to my channel.  I will be improving on the quality of my videos soon.  Meaning, it will be a video and not a slide show. . .LOL

I love this card because of the embossing.  I used the Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder. . .I think it made a plain card really pop and added a bit of elegance!!

Supplies Used:

Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder - Clearance Rack Item
Basic Rhinestones Jewel Accents
Midnight Muse Stamp Pad
Beige Card Stock 8-1/2 X 5-1/2, score at 4-1/4, fold it down and use your bone folder for a crisp fold.
White Card Stock  Card Stock: 5 X 3-3/4 and 4 X 2-1/2 (emboss these)
Light Blue Card Stoc: 5-1/4 X 4 and 4-1/4 X -3/4 and a strip at 3-3/8 X 1-1/8
Adhesives: Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Glue and SNAIL Adhesive
Other Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips and Cosmetic Wedge for the edging on the label.

I hope my supplies list and video help you in re-creating this card for your friends.

Enjoy!
Gloria :)

No comments:

Post a Comment